Thursday, January 16, 2014

You Are Invited ...Why I am doing the made to crave bible study

A while back I was on facebook and saw that Proverbs 31 was doing an online Bible study for the book Made To Crave.  I had bought the book a while back on my nook and hadn't gotten around to reading it... So I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to read it, and do a Bible study, as we only have one vehicle right now so I don't get out much.  Plus I have read the author's book Unglued and it spoke volumes to me.

I have many issues and hope that this Bible study helps me to dig deep in the word , and lean more on God than I have in years.  I am ready for a change inside and out.  Things that I pray for coming from this Bible study is that I will long to spend time with God, and my family, and not feel like screaming, and feeling my emotions all the time.  I pray that I can lose some of this weight that has been hanging on for years now... (When my husband and I started dating I wore a size 5... that was 20 years and three kids ago... I now wear a size 16... while I don't quite think I want to be a size 5 again... I would like to be at least a 10 if not an 8.  Ideally I would love to be able to put on my wedding dress in 3 years and wear it when we renew our vows at 20 years... but that was a size 9 wedding dress which was probably actually a size 6.  I want to know God's plan for my life better, to make better choices, have better relationships, and grow (in everything but my body :)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment