Wednesday, January 22, 2014

sick kids :(

T stayed home from school today with a scratchy throat... and A's nose is running both barrels... got to love mountain cedar.

Ugg I've been mostly good today with my eating.  I think tomorrow I am going to start writing down everything that goes in my mouth... how much and what time... I'm going to start making myself be more accountable...

Right now I am sitting her and I really want to eat and eat and eat... I want food... I need God :)...so I am praying that this hungry feeling be taken away.  to give me the strength not to go hoover everything in the fridge :)

Well I need to call Conn's again tomorrow about the repair guy...

tired but not really sleepy... or is it sleepy and not really tired?I am so not looking forward to Friday... all I want to do right now is curl up in a ball and just let the day pass me by.  I'm already recieving happy birthday messages on Facebook... I miss my dad so very much.

Did pretty good about yelling today... that was until dinner time when I am in the kitchen fixing plates, and OD starts growling... the kids are all Moming... so I yell at the dog to shut up...

No comments:

Post a Comment