Sunday, January 19, 2014

meal ideas for the next few weeks

Today I am going to make a list of cheap meals that I know my guys will probably eat for the next few weeks
Tacos
chicken Alfredo with broccoli
fried chicken
hamburgers
smothered hamburger meat
bake potatoes
sausage peppers and ravioli
stroganoff
spaghetti
chili
enchiladas (cheese)
egg rolls
king ranch chicken
home made pizzas
hot dogs or brauts
pancakes sausage and bacon
sloppy joes


I think what I am going to start doing is making a list of things that go over pretty well and that way I will have a list of go to meals...  most of the time I have most of the ingredients of these on hand.  I really need to stock my cabinets and now that I have the deep freeze I need to start stocking up on things when they are on sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment