Tuesday, February 19, 2013

definitely an "I don't WANA" day

Ugg I just can't seem to get started today... I did finish the top cabinets this morning... except the one above the fridge :/... there are no dirty dishes, the counters have been wiped down... but I look around my room and dispair for all the work in here there is to do... but I also know that it isn't going to do itself.

I'm worried about T and school.  He is acting up a lot, and is out of control... I thought it was because he'd been taken off his meds.. but I started giving them to him again, and if that was the case he should have started getting better by now... I am at a loss as to what to do for him.

R has school work he needs to get made up.  Drives me up the wall, last year when he was doing the virtual school I knew what he was doing and was not doing because everyday I checked off each thing he was suppose to have done that day... that is just about the only thing that I really miss is the knowing what he is and is not doing.

And A... I just wish he could better tell me what he wants and needs...

I think I am fixing to start by clearing off my desk here in front of me and keep it cleared off. That seems to be a good place to start, and should not take too terribly long...

No comments:

Post a Comment